Wednesday 2 September 2009

Overview of Chungmuro Film Festival at The One One Four

I just completed my first assignment working as a contributing editor for Film at the One One Four website, a English language blog covering the arts and culture scene in Korea. Most of my writing will now appear here, although I will occasionally post items that may be outside of their concerns on this website. And I will continue to link to my pieces at the One One Four here as well.

My article on the Chungmuro Film Festival can be found here:

http://www.theoneonefour.com/2009/09/02/news-and-reviews-from-the-chungmuro-film-fest/#more-4140

1 comment:

bathmate said...

its a fabouluse comments job , great posting for this page ,lovely and Faboulious,Awesome writing,
really a wonderful blog ,
thank you
Bathmate