Sunday 9 March 2008

2007 Year in Review

Having finally caught up with most if not all of the critically acclaimed releases of last year, I thought I'd put together a year end list and ranking of all the films I saw. I'll add some more films as I see them.

5 stars


4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days
Milyang/Secret Sunshine

4 and a half stars

No Country for Old Men
There Will Be Blood
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Taxi to the Dark Side

4 stars

Michael Clayton
Atonement
Gone Baby Gone
Margot at the Wedding
For the Bible Tells Me So
No End in Sight
Once
Juno
Eastern Promises
Death Proof
My Kid Could Paint That
Sicko

3 and a half stars

Persepolis
Superbad
The Lookout
Zodiac
Before the Devil Knows You're Dead
King of Kong
The Simpsons Movie

3 stars

The Darjeeling Limited
Knocked Up
Charlie Wilson's War

2 and a half stars

Away From Her

1 star

Fracture

No comments: